AirGreen is seeking to add additional resources to our growing team! We seek one or more experienced HVAC Application and Project Engineers that will help us with customer-facing installations with new and existing customers, and with our growing network of distributor partners. This will be a full-time position. Competitive pay and benefits.
Location: New Castle, Delaware
Submit Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Join us on our journey and be a leader and enthusiastic advocate of innovative Clean Technologies in HVAC.
HVAC Project and Application Engineer Requirements
- 3+ years work experience in a related position or field.
- BA in Mechanical Engineering or related engineering field. Some process control or instrumentation experience desired.
- Must be able to pass background check.
- Hands-on Commercial and Industrial experience in the HVAC field as Application or Sales Engineer or a related field.
- Must be familiar in managing a project from initial inception to commissioning – an entire project process including design, sizing calculation, delivery, and start-up.
- Must be familiar with the engineering aspects of fluid dynamics, heat transfer, hydronics, HVAC principles, and psychrometry.
- Ability to coordinate design with other trades and subcontractors (architectural, electrical, plumbing)
- Must operate from a place of integrity & honesty to fit work culture. While AirGreen is past the stage of a “start-up”, there are cultural elements of a start-up that endure. The successful employee will embrace this culture, have an internal fire that drives success – not only for themselves, but for the team and the mission.
- Attitude and reliability are and will be key performance parameters. We seek “finishers” – employees that can see a project or task to its logical successful endpoint.
- Experience with liquid or solid desiccant HVAC technologies a plus.
- High performing employees will be eligible for equity options.
Other skills required or desirable:
- Experience with 3D CAD software such as SolidWorks.
- Experience with MS Visio software.
- Proficient in MS Office software.
- Project management experience would be beneficial.
- Energy efficient design knowledge would be beneficial.
- Excellent customer service skills with a strong desire to go above and beyond to exceed customer expectations.
- Communicating effectively verbally and in writing as appropriate for the needs of the customer.
- The ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented by others, both verbally and in writing.
- The ability to express ideas and convey information clearly, simply and positively, both verbally and in writing.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Professional License interesting, desirable, but not required.
- Strong relationship building and networking capability.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, drawings and technical submittals a plus.
The Future of Air Conditioning is AVAILABLE NOW. AirGreen.
About AirGreen, Inc. – AirGreen is a Delaware-based CleanTech firm specializing in a unique HVAC (Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning) technology. AirGreen has commercialized an energy-efficient HVAC system for a variety of applications seeking improved indoor air quality (IAQ), substantially lower energy costs, superior comfort, and proven ability to kill a variety of airborne pathogens, including molds, bacteria, and viruses, including COVID-19. The AirGreen technology surpasses the performance of traditional equipment in applications where control of humidity is important, including schools, indoor agriculture facilities, grocery stores, bio-pharma production facilities, hospitals, and many other similar applications. AirGreen was recently recognized as a 2023 Innovation Award finalist by AHR in the category of Indoor Air Quality (IAQ).